Sunday 17 January 2016

Shawlands Project - Primary Research

For my second project I have done my primary research, looking at the books that I read as a child and books that my 6 year old sister reads. I have taken specific images of the books in her wardrobe and the ones that she loves to read at home usually at bedtime. I find that reading before bed expands your imagination especially for children resulting them to dreaming about wonderful things. From my own experiences I find that reading before bed makes it less likely to have nightmares as you are still thinking about the story you have read as you fall to sleep. 

Also I have looked at my favourite childhood book "Bath Waters Hot" as I think Shirley Hughes writes wonderful poetic stories with beautiful illustrations to go with them. I have used Shirley Hughes  as one of my chosen artists to further my research. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment